Running your own business can be risky but insurance is a great way to transfer the financial burden of these risks to someone else. Not only is this financially sound, but it will also help you sleep easier at night.
Good insurance cover will protect your business and potentially you as a business owner, operator or company director.
Dawson Insurance can provide expert advice and the relevant insurance to cover your needs for the most common types of insurance:
- Business Insurance
- Building and contents insurance (including fire and flood)
- Public liability insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Equipment insurance (including protection against IT failures)
- Legal expenses insurance for facing court proceeding
- Income protection insurance
- Transit insurance for goods
- Travel insurance for business trips
- Credit insurance for unpaid depts
- Industrial special risk insurance and,
- Worker’s compensation (for ANY State)